About this role:
WayBetter is seeking an Business Development Associate/Inside Sales Rep to join our growing team. In this role, you will research, conduct outreach and setup calls with influencers across a wide variety of categories. This is a part-time role that pays $15/hr with a $15 bonus for each call scheduled.
What You'll Do:
- Identify prospective partners who meet set guidelines
- Conduct outreach to prospective partners via email and direct Instagram messages
- Follow up consistently with prospective partners
- Setup calls with prospective partners
Your experience looks like:
- 1-3 years experience working in communications, sales, business development and/or social media.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and tools (bonus points if you’ve managed accounts and/or manage your own brand)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Great organization and multitasking skills
- A natural salesperson who thrives in a goal-oriented environment. You love the thrill of the chase and excel at exceeding goals
Most importantly, we're looking for someone who is social media savvy, has flexible working hours and is willing to hustle.
Why Work at WayBetter?
We know from our games that fun and social support are the keys to sustainable success. As such we care deeply about our culture and practice what we preach by fostering a work environment that’s fun, social, and rewarding. Half our 45 employees were hired from our customer base.
We love working at WayBetter because we’re enthusiastic about improving people’s lives. We’ve developed an innovative solution to the hard problem of behavior change and we see the enormous potential to apply our formula to help millions of people improve their health and happiness. We recently codified our values which you can find on this page (click “explore our company values”).
We’ve raised $7.5M from fellow entrepreneurs and have grown responsibly (breakeven in 2020). We have chosen not to play the game of chasing venture capital for its own sake but we do plan to raise institutional capital in 2021 to supercharge our growth. We offer health insurance, a 401(k), remote-work flexibility, competitive cash comp, and meaningful equity participation.