About this Role:
WayBetter games help people develop healthy habits. As Senior Manager, Programming you will be responsible for leading the strategy and creation of our assortment of games across fitness, nutrition and mindfulness categories.
Your programming mix will maximize game participation, while streamlining the creation process for our team of in-house and influencer coaches.
What You'll Do:
- Define the target mix of games by category, length and host type to optimize participation and NPS.
- Build a culture of merchandising across the marketing team, with a focus on content that converts.
- Develop and test game title, description and positioning strategy by game template.
- Partner with Manager, Programming to write game descriptions and selecting brand-approved photography for games to optimize for game joins.
- Partner with product to identify opportunities to improve processes to maximize the number of games we are able to publish per week
- Lead and mentor the programming manager to create successful and engaging games.
- Leading our team of community managers to optimize game engagement and monitor member feedback.
- Utilize data, customer insights and campaign performance to evolve programming calendar and inform new game innovations.
- Work with the Manager, Member Lifecycle to promote games to members.
- Work with Senior Producer, Coach Marketing to create marketing content to support influencer promotion and marketing strategies.
- Work with product to improve our game directory and positioning of games
- Identify new opportunities for game template optimization - creative, copy, targeting, coach types etc.
Your Experience Looks Like:
- Expert level knowledge of product marketing and/or digital merchandising across a broad product assortment.
- Expert B2C marketer with a successful track record that includes consumer apps and/or ecommerce
- Interest and passion for the health and wellness space
- Experience with influencer marketing
- Knowledge of marketing B2B2C or supply-side marketplaces
- Proven ability to manage and maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships across multiple teams (product, BI, data, design, etc.) and an ability to coordinate timely feedback and approvals.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to translate performance metrics into actionable insights.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels of an organization
- Curious and passionate about life with success outside your main career track
Why work at WayBetter?
We believe that fun and social support are the keys to sustainable success. As such we care deeply about our culture and practice what we preach by fostering a work environment that’s fun, social, and rewarding. Of our 40 employees, more than half have been hired from our customer base.
Of course we offer health insurance, a 401(k), remote-work flexibility, competitive cash compensation, and meaningful equity participation. But the reason we all love working at WayBetter is because of our commitment to improving people’s lives. We do this in a unique way-by motivating customers to make positive changes as part of a supportive community with expert guidance. At WayBetter, we’re all together better.