Waybetter is looking for a data analyst who can see beyond the numbers - someone who can perform complex analysis and modelling converting our data into powerful insights. This is a highly visible position with the opportunity to affect all aspects of the business. The position reports directly to our Director of Analytics and works across product and marketing.
The role offers a significant opportunity to develop and refine a variety of skills, while working on a wide range of projects. This is unique opportunity to join a dynamic, fast growing company.
What you will get to work on:
- Leverage our data to help real people get and stay healthy though our platform.
- Build out new reports to support existing and future company initiatives.
- Maintain and update existing reporting stack.
- Work closely with product, marketing and engineering to verify the accuracy of our event and internal data.
- Respond to incoming data requests, provide insights and recommendations on next steps.
- Work closely with the engineering and product team to ensure the proper events get created and tracked as new features get launched.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience working as a data analyst, focusing on data extracting manipulation and
- Proficient in SQL and Spreadsheet software (Google Sheets, Excel).
- An understanding of how web and mobile platforms work and are built.
- Ability to analyze and tease out insights from product and marketing data.
- Experience prioritizing projects and working independently.
- Consistent, dependable performer with an excellent work ethic, flexible "can-do" attitude, and a commitment to success.
- Solid analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, understanding of statistics.
- Start-up experience a plus.