About this Role:
As Manager, Lifecycle Marketing you will be responsible for leading the email, push notification and SMS strategy for prospect and member communications at WayBetter.
Working across fitness, nutrition and mindfulness categories, you’ll help people develop healthy habits. Through your communications programs, you’ll nurture free trial participants to convert to members and optimize game joins.
What You'll Do:
- Manage email calendar to promote our weekly games across WayBetter, StepBet and DietBet products
- Create triggered nurture campaigns to maximize game joins and engagement.
- Develop and expand segmented targeting approach to improve and deepen member relationships.
- Work with in-house creative and copywriting to optimize emails for opens, click and conversions.
- Identify new opportunities for push notifications and SMS
- Own lifecycle reporting, evaluating metrics on a daily basis and partnering with data science to enhance dashboards.
- Ensure the timely and error-free deployment of messages from creative process through coding, QA and deployment
- Increase and defend email deliverability
Your Experience Looks Like:
- Expert level knowledge of ESP/CRM tools such as Braze
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical mindset.
- Expert B2C marketer with a successful track record that includes consumer apps and/or ecommerce
- Interest and passion for the health and wellness space
- Proven ability to manage and maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships across multiple teams (product, BI, data, design, etc.) and an ability to coordinate timely feedback and approvals.
- Experience selecting, onboarding and managing tech vendors
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels of an organization
- Curious and passionate about life with success outside your main career track
Why work at WayBetter?
We believe that fun and social support are the keys to sustainable success. As such we care deeply about our culture and practice what we preach by fostering a work environment that’s fun, social, and rewarding. Of our 40 employees, more than half have been hired from our customer base.
Of course we offer health insurance, a 401(k), remote-work flexibility, competitive cash compensation, and meaningful equity participation. But the reason we all love working at WayBetter is because of our commitment to improving people’s lives. We do this in a unique way-by motivating customers to make positive changes as part of a supportive community with expert guidance. At WayBetter, we’re all together better.